The Catholic Service Corps provides opportunities for all the faithful, especially young people, to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ and broaden their Catholic faith by inviting them to embrace a life of Christian service and the call to be missionary disciples.
The Catholic Service Corps combines meaningful service to those in need with faith formation and Christian reflection. Young people of the Diocese are invited to a fuller understanding of their call to embrace a life of mercy and justice. The richness of both Scripture and Sacred Tradition, with a special emphasis on Catholic Social Teaching, provide the foundation for reflection and faith in action.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Young people can get involved with Catholic Service Corps activities in a number of ways!
- Complete the sign up form on this website to receive CSC updates and to make sure you don’t miss an upcoming opportunity
- Follow the Catholic Service Corps on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @CSCBpt.
- Attend Catholic Service Corps events in your Deanery as well as events open to the whole Diocese.
- Download prayer and reflection resources to use when you serve with a group or on your own and read through and complete the corresponding theological reflections.
- Submit a description how you served along with your theological reflection, and any pictures and videos of your service projects to the CSC Coordinator.
- Questions? Contact the Coordinator Jessica Nayden at JNayden@diobpt.org or 203-416-1454.
Adults who work with young people can get your whole youth group, parish, or school involved with the Catholic Service Corps by contacting the coordinator at JNayden@diobpt.org or 203-416-1454.